The YXZ1000R SE is proof that Yamaha is the leader in powersports performance. Featuring a 998cc inline triple engine mated to a 5-speed sequential shift gearbox with On-Command 4WD, massive industry-first FOX Racing® X2 Shocks suspension front and rear, and styling the competition can’t touch, the YXZ is in a class by itself—the only true pure sport side-by-side ever developed.
Establishes a direct connection with driver via a sequential 5-speed manual transmission with reverse that permits rapid and smooth shifting, ideally matched to the potent three-cylinder engine. A beefy hydraulic clutch system is operated by an automotive-style foot pedal for light, consistent feel and an entirely new sports side-by-side experience. Yamaha’s proven On-Command 4WD system with full diff lock is ready to tackle challenging terrain, and the entire driveline is built to provide unmatched durability.
Yamaha entered the utv world with one of the first competitive utv's known as the Rhino, since then they have came together to innovate and come together to build the Yamaha YXZ1000R. A class competitor with the Polaris Rzr Xp 1000, Yamaha has continually proven to be a top competitor in the extremly growing sxs (side by side) Market.
- Yxz1000R Audio | Stereo | Speakers
- Yxz1000R Suspension & Chassis
- Yxz1000R Cages | Doors | Roofs
- Yxz1000R Axles | Drivetrain | Brakes
- Yxz1000R Bumpers & Nerf Bars
- Yxz1000R Shocks & Spring Kits
- Yxz1000R Skid Plates | Guards
- Yxz1000R Engine Parts & Performance
- Yxz1000R Interior | Dash | Shifters
- Yxz1000R Exterior | Mirrors | Grilles
- Yxz1000R Harnesses & Seats
- Yxz1000R Clutch Kits | Fly Wheels
- Yxz1000R Electrical | Tuners
- Yxz1000R Intake & Air Filters
- Yxz1000R Exhaust | Exhaust Covers
- Yxz1000R Lift Kits | Winches | Hitch
- Yxz1000R Windshields & Storage
- Yxz1000R Wheels & Tires